RE: [Axiom-developer] SuchThat

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] SuchThat
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:40:44 -0400

Tim,

This seems quite fascinating to me - and quite a powerful idea
as an Axiom type, though at first thought as a 'type' it does
seem a little strange.

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that PhD thesis online
somewhere, would you? Is there some part of it that we could
extract as documentation for SuchThat?

Tim, were you also involved in writing the EigenPackage,
PolynomialIdeals, RadicalEigenPackage and RadicalSolvePackage
packages? How was it decided to make use of SuchThat in these
cases?