RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet filesforMathActi

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet filesforMathAction
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:33:48 -0400

On Sunday, October 03, 2004 10:21 AM William Sit wrote:
> Unfortunately,
>
> (1) The search page produce no document:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=hyperdoc
&submit=Search%21&idxname=axiom-developer&max=10&result=normal
&sort=score

> Search String: hyperdoc   [How to search]
>
> Results:
>
> No document matching your query.
>
> Do I have to login in?

No you don't have to log in. But do be sure that you use the
full url. It should start with http:// and end with &sort=score
If you are using an email program that allows you to just "click
the link" perhaps it was split across two or more lines - this
happens in a lot of email packages with plain ascii messages
and long urls.

The full url works fine for me, but I get exactly the message you
show if I use a url that (incorrectly) ends at query=hyperdoc