Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom crashing in Zope-Plone

From: Hans Peter Wuermli
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom crashing in Zope-Plone
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:11:51 +0200

Sorry, as the origin of the email exchanges I couldn't answer to any of the
questions (as I was abroad with the priviledge of not having had access to
email).

Apparently, others than myself are interested in a standalone AxiomWiki. I
tried a long time to get the axiomWrapper running in ZWiki suspecting missing
access right and alike to be the cause for the failure. I run Debian testing
augmented by some Zope products which the Debian distribution does not have.
Downloading the latest Axiom source, compiling and using the executable got
everything running. As soon as I'll have time I will write down the details,
but frankly there were no secrets or tricks necessary.

Cheers, H.P.