[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom question

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom question
Date: 28 Sep 2004 14:05:16 -0400

Greetings!

address@hidden writes:

> Dear Camm Maguire,
>
> Being interested in Axiom CAS, I recently downloaded and installed
> the deb packages prepared by you. Firs of all I would like to express
> that I deeply appreciate the fact that you prepared such easy-to
> install version of Axiom. However, I have a question: according to

Glad to hear it is of use to you!

> the docs, Axiom should have two features that I wasn't able to use.
> Namely: graphics/drawing capabilities and explorer-interface.
> I just wonder if these features are unavailable in the Debian
> package or it is something wrong with my configuration.

These are features from the former commercial product which have not
yet been integrated into 'open axiom' upstream.  The date on the
package is that of the cvs snapshot taken of the sources.  You can
follow the progress, and contribute if you would like, at
address@hidden

Take care,