Re: [Axiom-developer] (no subject)

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:42:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Tim Daly wrote:

Hi,

> cd zips
> tar -ztf gcl-2.6.2a.tgz | fgrep gmp.h

I get
        gcl/h/mgmp.h
hence not the desired file and hence not in the gmp3 directory. This is
however true for GCL 2.6.1, 2.6.2 and 2.6.2a, so this might be the correct
location, so why is the make looking for a different file....

By the way, could the README file of AXIOM be split into two file. The
README and a FQA file. I was scrolling down the README file and stopped
when I saw license busines (not assuming something technical coming below)

ciao
BF.

% PD Dr Bertfried Fauser
%     Institution: Max Planck Institut for Math, Leipzig <http://www.mis.mpg.de>
%   Privat Docent: University of Konstanz, Phys Dept
<http://www.uni-konstanz.de>
%  contact|->URL : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser/
%          Phone : Leipzig +49 341 9959 735  Konstanz +49 7531 693491