[Axiom-developer] PATCH: src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet

From: Grégory Vanuxem
Subject: [Axiom-developer] PATCH: src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 15:30:10 +0200

Hi,

I've just downloaded axiom from (07/02/04) to test RationalInterpolation and
viewAlone.
The rinterp.spad file wasn't generated and here is a patch that changes the
Makefile.

The other problem is that rinterp.spad was badly generated. I think that
martin has to add

 <<package RINTERP RationalInterpolation>>=
 <<package RINTERP RationalInterpolation>>

because the compilation process complains:

 The root module <<package RINTERP RationalInterpolation>> was not defined

I doesn't know this language and  can't help you but I have finally removed
all
the documentation and added the root module.

I have added RINTERP to src/algebra/exposed.lsp.pamphlet (Hidden section)
but I don't know if I had to add it. Does it needed?

Cheers, Greg

PS: the patch was created from src/algebra directory.