Re: Axiom & internal/external GCL (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom cvs

From: root
Subject: Re: Axiom & internal/external GCL (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom cvs 040624 build error)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:30:36 -0400

Well, in theory I believe I can dynamically load the C code to
interface to external libraries. Unfortunately I know how to
link C code with C code so I know how to modify images. I never
learned how to dynamically link the C code. If I learned how to
dynamically link the code I could probably get away without
modifying the image.