[Axiom-developer] Axiom on sparc solaris

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom on sparc solaris
Date: 17 Jun 2004 16:11:42 -0400

Greetings!  As part of the gcl testing procedure, we've been trying to
test an axiom build on solaris.  There are some difficulties
associated with the fact that the standard tools, e.g. tar, have a
different syntax there, but once one gets around this, we get
something to the effect that the root module for Make.solaris is
missing.

Pointers?

Take care,