[Axiom-developer] RE: learning in public

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: learning in public
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:12:25 -0400

Thanks Tim!

Email subscription is now working at

  http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone/wiki

If anyone desires, we can also setup "mail-in" to the wiki so
that email sent to a standard address on axiom-developer.org (or
appended to a specified wiki page. This lets people interact with
the wiki entirely by email. Setting this up is a little harder
than the "mail-out" feature used by subscription because it
requires that sendmail be configured to call a script on receipt
of the incoming email. I've done this successfully on a Solaris 8
based server but not yet on Linux. Let me know if you would like
me to give this a try.

Cheers,
Bill Page.