Re: [Maxima] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: FeynCalc -> MAXIMA

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Maxima] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: FeynCalc -> MAXIMA
Date: 21 May 2004 17:58:10 -0400

Greetings!  Just a thought here -- luckily all this is on top of lisp,
and, in principle, its 'code is data' feature would allow one to write
a walker which would generate a list of invocations guaranteed to
trigger every branch, or even specified levels of branch
combinations.  Someone told me once they've seen such a walker for a
certain application, so the idea is not completely vaporware, but I'd
imagine the test list would grow exponentially quite quickly.

Just a thought.

Take care,