Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: 404 http://axiom.tenkan.org/axiom.20040321.tgz

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: 404 http://axiom.tenkan.org/axiom.20040321.tgz]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 01:15:54 -0400

Camm,

Axiom "knows" where certain files reside so you may need symbolic
links to get it to run. I am working hard on putting together the
ISSAC proceedings on CD and can't look at the debian package now.
Next week I have to go give two invited lectures and will likely not
have connectivity (it's still the late 80s in most of the world it
seems). So I'm not going to be able to look critically at the changes
you've made to the axiom distribution until after next week.

We should rewrite the Makefiles to build in your new "install"
scheme. Can you give me a simple outline of what you moved where?
I'll rewrite the Makefile install so it all works properly and
you don't have to change anything for debian. But it can't happen
in the next two weeks. If you can get the move list to me by
monday I can probably work on the changes offline in the hotel.

Tim