[Axiom-developer] Collaborative mathematics on the Axiom Portal latex wi

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Collaborative mathematics on the Axiom Portal latex wiki
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 01:59:37 -0400

Axiom Users;

Here is a rather more ambitious demonstration of how to
create web pages containing mathematics

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/Plone/Members/wspage

To see how this page is coded, log on with your user id
and click on the 'edit' tab.

If you do not have a user id, please click 'join' and
have a look at this web site. Take the time to experiment
and let me know if you have any problems.

I hope this new interactive web facility will help Axiom
users communicate with each other using standard mathematical
notation, permit easier collaboration on Axiom projects
and the creation of better quality documentation. If you
have any questions, please ask.

Thanks.