Re: [Axiom-developer] A possible "navigation" approach for Axiom "cryst

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] A possible "navigation" approach for Axiom "crystal"
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:36:32 -0400

An excellent idea. How would you propose we approach such a problem?
Would we set up a wiki? Is the software they are using available?
Can we arrange to maintain our wiki portions as subportions of these
other wikis? If we do the syntax change of chunks from:
   <<a chunk defn>>=
to a latex form:
   \chunkdefn{a chunk defn}
can we parse this into MathML using some standard tools?

Tim