[Axiom-developer] Re: lisp

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: lisp
Date: 06 Apr 2004 13:53:04 -0400

Great!  With the new autotune of the maximum pages by type (which is
not in your tree yet but will be in gcl 2.6.2) plus those AXIOM
patches, the compile time for EXPEXPAN.spad is down by about a factor
of ten on my box.  Full build took just over an hour (2.4Ghz).

I know such questions are of quite lesser significance, but someone
did state on the list that they wanted a faster compile, which kicked
me off in this direction.

Take care,