Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Clifford algebras in AXIOM

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Clifford algebras in AXIOM
Date: 01 Apr 2004 16:43:26 -0500

Greetings!  For what its worth, I have some background in this area.
My Ph.D. is in theoretical physics, specifically the quantum theory of
solids.  I'm also currently involved in a project making some
significant use of group theory.  Unfortunately, I don't know anything
about axiom (yet) above the lisp level!

Take care,