Re: [Axiom-developer] Forward -> Forword ?

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Forward -> Forword ?
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:59:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

 at least in the original book there is the correct term. I wanted to post
my list of corrections, but the book is so fast changing, that whene I
have compiled my diff file, the version against I diffed is totally
outdated...

cheers
BF.

% PD Dr Bertfried Fauser
%       Institution: Max Planck Institut for Mathematics Leipzig
<http://www.mis.mpg.de>
%       Privat Docent: University of Konstanz, Physics Dept
<http://www.uni-konstanz.de>
% contact |->    URL : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser/
%             E-Mail : address@hidden (address@hidden)
%              Phone : Leipzig +49 341 9959 735  Konstanz +49 7531 693491