RE: [Axiom-developer] a problem

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] a problem
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:04:51 -0500

xli96,

20030614 is much too old. If possible you should build axiom
from cvs at

  http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/download.html

For pre-compiled binaries, the Debian package is up to date,
but unfortunately up to date binaries for other platforms are
yet available. The reason being that none of us have yet
cracked Savannah's new approach to uploading files to the
files section (too little time mostly, I think. :)

Bill Page.