Re: [Axiom-developer] FW: [TeXmacs] Axiom plugin

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] FW: [TeXmacs] Axiom plugin
Date: 24 Feb 2004 09:52:02 -0500

Greetings!

In the Debian package, I supply a shell script wrapper in the default
path (/usr/bin) to setup the AXIOM and PATH environment variables
before calling AXIOMsys.  I tried to make the Debian package preserve
the file tree structure axiom generates (in e.g. mnt/linux) on build,
and to do this, one has to put this directory somewhere like
/usr/lib/axiom-$(VERSION), in which case AXIOMsys will never be in the
user's default path.  Hence the need of a wrapper in the path, unless
I'm missing something.  It would be good if this was standardized in
some manner.

Take care,