[Axiom-developer] Axiom for Windows

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for Windows
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:43:05 -0500

Sam,

"Building Axiom" requires no skill (that's why I could do it :-) ).
Essentially you download the sources, type make, and wait for a
really long time. At the end of the make you should have a running Axiom.
I don't have a SuSE binary available as I don't have a running SuSE.
My compile farm is currently hosed and awaiting my time and attention.

I'll look at your review website as soon as I get a chance.

Tim