[Axiom-developer] Re: reclos.spad

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: reclos.spad
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:32:46 -0500

Renaud,

Your algebra fixes for reclos.spad have (finally) been applied.
I've also updated the input file with the test case you supplied.

There was a considerable delay as I have not been able to update
the Axiom CVS until this morning due to a number of errors (mostly
mine).

Is there any chance of getting copies of the two papers you reference?
(Real Algebraic Closure of an ordered Field: Implementation in Axiom
and Generic computation of a real closure of an ordered field)
I'd really like to get a literate program version of the reclos domain.

Tim