axiom-developer

Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Book (Jenks & Sutor)

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Book (Jenks & Sutor)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:55:19 +0000

Sorry for the delay in responding to people who asked for copies, but I
was out of the office at a meeting.  The winners are Juergen Weiss,
Michel Lavaud, Martin Rubey, Luca Giuzzi and Hans Peter W├╝rmli, who
should receive copies shortly.  Sorry to the unlucky applicants, in the
unlikely event we find any more then I'll let you know.

Several people offered money for these, I should have made it clearer
that the books were free (we would just have thrown them away if a
good home wasn't available).

Kind regards, Mike.