[Axiom-developer] Re: Clean(er) FreeBSD build working [patch]

From: Mark Murray
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Clean(er) FreeBSD build working [patch]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:49:57 +0000

Tim Daly writes:
> Awesome. Thanks. I'll try to build it tonight.

Cool! :-)

> The systems I'm using for FreeBSD are not network connected
> and cannot reach CDS. I have to hand-install. Where is CDS?

Typo. CD's. Our Compact Disk installation. We haven't built
any that are of much use to you yet.

If you want to download some install ISO images, then best get
them from ftp.freebsd.org. I'm doing my development on FreeBSD
CURRENT (soon to be v 5.2), but you should be OK with v 4.9
or v 5.1).

Are you interested in my patches to GCL-current (HEAD)?

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH