[Axiom-developer] RE: latex and XML

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: latex and XML
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:51:43 -0500

Tim,

Well, er, it is a "little" more complicated than that. <grin>

But you might take a look at MATHML in

  http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/mn.html

which is more or less the state of the art. There are several
other similar programs, see for example:

  http://www.albany.edu/%7Ehammond/gellmu/

see also

  http://tbookdtd.sourceforge.net/

Unfortunately this does not immediately give a common ground
with TeXmacs since TeXmacs does not currently support XML.