[Axiom-developer] New tm_axiom (was: Help!)

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] New tm_axiom (was: Help!)
Date: 01 Nov 2003 22:15:46 -0500

David, Tim;

Well, no need to panic, I guess... but jeez' I hate it when this
happens.

I do have everything (I think) on another computer. Unfortunately
I wont be back in front of that machine until Tuesday. If we can't
find everything before then, I can restore it then. But I did find
the tutorial, so that is back now. And both the old and new versions
of tm_axiom are there.

David, thanks also for your work on tm_axiom. I have just finished
re-compiling Axiom from the current CVS and I installed and tested
your new version of tm_axiom. It works greate. I especially like
the Makefile. The installation instructions are a bit arduous,
althought quite clear. Perhaps we need a "make install" option?

Cheers,
Bill Page.