[Axiom-developer] Build fails on mnt/linux/lib/summary due to missing mn

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Build fails on mnt/linux/lib/summary due to missing mnt/linux/lib/ directory
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:47:09 +0100

Hello,

I tried to build latest CVS from Axiom on a previous build, just by
updating required files.

The build failed when making mnt/linux/lib/summary because the
mnt/linux/lib/ directory was not made.

Making the above directory solves the issue.

I suppose that this directory was made in a previous step, not done
because I updated on modified files from the CVS. I don't consider this
a bug, my email is just for information (and if other people fall on
this issue :).

Yours,
d.

PS: Another warning during the build:

6 making
/home/david/pub/axiom-libre/axiom-i386/axiom/mnt/linux/doc/DeveloperNotes.dvi
from
/home/david/pub/axiom-libre/axiom-i386/axiom/src/doc/DeveloperNotes.pamphlet
The root module <<*>> was not defined.

--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/