RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:09:39 +0200

I think I build the database on cmu cl. Difference in
size is probably due to not including hypertex references
into the database files. That should not make any
difference to the current problems. Besides that, no
``magic'' was involved.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407