[Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:12:32 -0400

Joris,

I agree that renaming the old version to "NAG Axiom" is probably
cleaner (unless we figure out a way to unify them).

I have a bunch of future "requirements" for texmacs (like fully
supporting the literate programming style) which I need to discuss
with you. I have a paragraph or two from another private discussion
which I'll send to you. It hints at where I'd like to see Axiom's
front end systems go. They're on my home machine so I'll send them
later tonight.

Tim