RE: [Axiom-developer] Patches and Fixes to some Makefiles

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Patches and Fixes to some Makefiles
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:19:05 +0200

I'm not exactly sure which mechanism Tim
uses to order the files. So I labeled the
patch as preliminary.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407

oup_id=2938
[bug #5743] Makefile issues: INTERP.EXPOSED is remade every time & typos
in the algebra/Makefile

> This is a patch adds the missing algebra files. It's an
> preliminary hotfix only.

I left this one out because I was not sure about this status. What do
you mean by "preliminary hotfix only"? Or should I add it to [bug #5379]
"Missing algebra (was: package CombinatorialFunction (COMBF) is
missing)" that's containing your comment on the out-of-date database
issue?

Yours,
d.
--