Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site

From: Mark Murray
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:00:29 +0100

root writes:
> There are patches to noweb and GCL which are applied in the build process.

I saw those, and I'm trying to see how far I can get without them. Otherwise,
if they look general purpose enough, I'd rather apply them to the FreeBSD
ports of noweb and GCL. Make sense?

The latest build error is an inability to find vmlisp.o when building
interpsys.

> I'll look for the make vs ${MAKE}. Mea Culpa.

Thanks! No problem.

> I'm happy to hear that it might build on FreeBSD. I have a BSD 4.8 port in
> the queue of work to do but that won't happen anytime soon. It'll be great
> if you do the "heavy lifting" :-)

Mostly done :-) (I hope!)

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH