Re: [Axiom-developer] TeX help

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] TeX help
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:06:31 +0200

Hello Tim,

> Actually I rebuilt Sutor's code and it works as advertised.
> If I get the time and still remember to do so I'll add it as
> a function in the algebra so anyone can use it on the Axiom
> TeX output. Axiom's TeX output uses a very old style of TeX.

Ah excellent ! If it works, that would be the best way, of course. Just by
curiosity : is it optimized in the sense described by Gregory Wright, or
does it only check that all formulas fit on a page of a given size (as
explained by Mike Dewar), without worrying whether the number of lines is
minimal ?

Best wishes,
Michel

address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden