[Axiom-developer] No lower case files patch

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] No lower case files patch
Date: 31 Aug 2003 10:30:52 -0400

Tim,

I have attached to this message a patch to modify

 src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet

which removes the lowercase.spad files and adds COMBF,
INTRV and SIGNEH. It was a lot of work to take the
lowercase stuff out so I am passing this on to you
although I know that you might still find the lowercase
files useful and so may choose not to use this patch.

For the things that I am doing with the dependency graph,
the lower case files tend to get in the way since they
duplicate all of the algebra code. Of course there are
other things that I could use to avoid these files instead
of not generating them, e.g. a grep filter etc. So I can
cope... <grin>.

Cheers,