[Axiom-developer] Bug database on savannah

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Bug database on savannah
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:37:48 +0200

Hello Tim,

I have added to savannah's bug database of Axiom project all the bugs
mentioned in your file KNOWN.BUGS.pamphet (July 23, 2003).

Unfortunalty, the bug numbers are different from your file (it is
imposed by the system) but the bug orders are the same.

I have tried to make a bug report form which is close to the fields you
have in KNOWN.BUGS.pamphet.

I haven't made any attempt to classify bug severity.

It is possible to add or remove some fields. It is also possible to make
predefined reports (for example, all bugs related to the algebra).

I have taken the liberty to assign the bug related to OpenMath to Camm,
as he proposed to make the necessary bindings in GCL.

Let me know if you need further features.

Yours,
d.
--
 address@hidden