[Axiom-developer] Re: About noweb and cross-referencing

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: About noweb and cross-referencing
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:56:48 -0400

David,

I've found the latex method of creating cross-references.
I've added it to the CATS documentation. I haven't yet
tried to add it to the regular pamphlet files. The latex
mechanism involves running makeindex, latexing the resulting
file  and then doing
\include{foo.ind}

I've also taken your suggestion about a converged .bib file
for Axiom. I used it for the CATS documentation and will
eventually expand it to be used by the document command.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden