[Axiom-developer] Re: Meta Prag-Parse

From: Henry Baker
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Meta Prag-Parse
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:24:28 -0700

Tim:

No problem with Meta.  As referenced in my paper, the original Meta
ideas came from papers published in the 1960's.

I'd be interested in learning more about Axiom.  How big is it?  What
machines does it run on?  Are you going to make it available on a
palm-top?  :-)

If you want my Meta stuff in any other formats, please let me know.

I also have optimized versions of Lisp code that didn't appear in
the paper, because the paper would have gotten too big.

Henry Baker, PhD (CS MIT'78)