Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for Linux available

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for Linux available
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:27:16 -0400

Well, I chose /tmp just so it would be obvious to people that
the root location could be anything. I'll change the description
of the install process once I move the announcement out of the
developer group.

Check out the files in axiom/mnt/input for examples.
The Axiom textbook is available on amazon (used) for about $20.
I'll be uploading more documentation in the future but getting
the code to work is more important at the moment. I'll look into
how much I can put together with the minimum effort and add it
to the next distribution version.

Tim