Re: [Axiom-developer] Input files

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Input files
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:20:53 +0100

They were in the sources which I sent to Tim.  The set under
development/src/input is richer than the set distributed under mnt and
is what we used to use for regression testing.  There was a top level
inputs directory which contained scripts to run the input files
automatically and compare them with stored results for different
platforms and versions of Axiom.

Mike.