Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom CVS

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom CVS
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:25:17 +0200

Hello,

> Please set Dylan up with a read/write account to the Axiom CVS on Tenkan.
>
> Tim
>
> > I'm a mathematician at Harvard, constantly annoyed by the lack of free
> > CAS systems.  I'm interested in playing with Axiom, and with helping
> > getting it to compile.  May I get access to the developer CVS?
>
> > Peace,
> >     Dylan
> > address@hidden

Is there some preliminary version already running under Windows, and some
doc, to prepare CD number 2 of Rosetta for Windows ? Have you an estimate
of the volume in Mb of the doc + exe? 50 Mb ? More?

Is there somebody working on a version for Mac OSX ?

Best wishes
address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden