Re: [avrdude-dev] programming an xmega16d4 from an ELF file

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] programming an xmega16d4 from an ELF file
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:35:17 +0100

As Galen Seitz wrote:

I sent this message to the avr chat list about a year ago, but I didn't
receive any replies.

Please open a bug report for this, and if possible, attach your ELF
file there, too.  I do have an ATxmega16D4 test board around myself,
so I should be able to test it directly.

Can this elf file in its current form be used with avrdude?

It is supposed to, yes.

--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/