[avrdude-dev] Adding aWire Support For UC3L AVR32

From: Andrew Goessling
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Adding aWire Support For UC3L AVR32
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:39:57 -0800

Hi All,

I have been using avrdude for quite a while to program 8 bit AVRs.  Thanks
for your work!

I recently started a project that uses a UC3L4 AVR32 and am struggling to
find a workflow on Linux.  I would like to add aWire support to avrdude.
Has anyone looked into this?  Anyone have some pointers on where I should
start?  I have checkout the repo and have been browsing through the code.

Thanks,
Andy