Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40615] Doesn't work with JTAGICE3 firmware 3.18

From: Andy Somerville
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40615] Doesn't work with JTAGICE3 firmware 3.18
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:43:44 -0500

I went through the long process of trying to get it to work and got fairly
far, but gave up since I had another option before getting it to work
completely.

I left off with avrdude connecting, but with the JTAGICE3 not responding to
commands as if the protocol had changed or something.

I forked the project on github and you can see my patches in the link below.

Let me know if it helps, and if you get any further than I did.

     Andy