[avrdude-dev] [patch #7594] Support for Atmel serial UART-Bootloader "Fa

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #7594] Support for Atmel serial UART-Bootloader "FastBoot"
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:12:16 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, patch #7594 (project avrdude):

The patch contains unrelated changes to ser_posix.c/ser_win32.c
(different indentation level).  I won't commit these changes.
If anything needs to be changed in those files, please resubmit
that.

Also, what happens if someone e.g. starts terminal mode on
a fastboot device, and tries to use one of the byte-access
functions, or tries a -U flash:r:foo.hex:i (paged read of
entire flash)?

Finally, the page write algorithm has changed meanwhile, the
respective backend functions are now called once per page
rather than on the entire memory region.  Since I don't have
any fastboot-ready target around, I would appreciate if you
could adapt your patch to the new structure.  (I can do it
myself, but it will be a "blind flight".)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7594>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/