Re: [avrdude-dev] Verification errors with TPI and PDI programming

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Verification errors with TPI and PDI programming
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:37:16 +0200

As address@hidden wrote:

> So I did some brute-force testing with a lot of different versions.

Thanks, Joakim.

> 962 - 975 - also working.

I just committed a change to SVN trunk that enables a communications
trace for USBasp with -vvvv.  If you rebuild trunk, this should get
you a trace for the non-working version.

If you apply the attached patch to RELEASE_5_11_1 (or to one of the
revisions above which are also working), you can also trace these
old versions.  (The patch applies cleanly to 5.11.1, with just some
offset.)

Maybe the traces got us further.

Sorry, I don't have my ATtiny10 setup around here right now, so I
cannot test myself.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/