Re: [avrdude-dev] XMEGA32A4U not supported?

From: Ing. Daniel Rozsnyó
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] XMEGA32A4U not supported?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 18:47:40 +0200

Considering AVRDUDE, no difference. The part has even the same chip ID. Why is that possible??

But myself I found it hard to program any USB functionality without the proper register define / header files.

I had to manually insert two USB interrupt handlers to have a stable system.

If you get to some knowhow or a support will be made, let me know.. I did based a project on that chip (without verifying the avr-libc support for it), so I am stuck at x32A4 compatibility level.

Daniel