Re: [avrdude-dev] XMega128D3 can't program application table

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] XMega128D3 can't program application table
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:07:49 +0200

As Ralf Glaser, track IT wrote:

> i'm trying to program the application table of an  XMega128D3 with
> following result:
> - the application table is still all 0xFF (using dump apptable in
> interactive mode)

There is no official support for the ATxmega128D3 in AVRDUDE's SVN so
far.

As specifying the correct apptable offset is in the responsibility of
the respective avrdude.conf[.in] device entry, it is more than likely
your device entry for the ATxmega128D3 is broken.

There is no generally applicable default for the location of the Xmega
apptable area, that's why each device entry has to take care about it.

I just tried programming the apptable section on an ATxmega128A1, and
it works fine.

For a start, pretend using another 128 KiB Xmega device (say, the
ATxmega128A3 or ATxmega128D4), together with the -F option to override
the signature check.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/