Re: [avrdude-dev] What\'s missing for a new release [attiny1634] ?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] What\'s missing for a new release [attiny1634] ?
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:51:46 +0200

As address@hidden wrote:

> > I don't know if this is urgent, but the relatively new ATtiny1634
> > is starting to be quite popular and I guess many would want it
> > supported by avrdude.

> I’d like to second that request!

Please submit a feature request:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=avrdude

so it won't be forgotten.

> > I have not tested HVPP.
>
> I’m nearly 100% sure the entry as written is incorrect:

This "stack" should be obtainable from the Atmel Studio XML
files.

For new avrdude.conf entries, please always consider the new
possibility to "clone" an existing one if possible.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/