Re: [avrdude-dev] What's missing for a new release?

From: Joakim Lubeck
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] What's missing for a new release?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:29:13 +0100

On 01/29/2013 11:42 AM, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
I think it's time for a new release, finally.

What is *urgently* missing from the state of the art in
current SVN?

I only know of the JTAGICEmkII being "stuck" after programming,
something I'll fix ASAP.

What else must be in and cannot wait for another release?
Hello,

I don't know if this is urgent, but the relatively new ATtiny1634 is starting to be quite popular and I guess many would want it supported by avrdude.

I attach a config entry for it that have evolved at avrfreaks. Since I don't know about all details in the .conf file, I'm not sure it's correct in all places.

I have confirmed that it works when writing FLASH, FUSES, EEPROM over ISP (stk500 and usbasp). I have not tested HVPP. Maybe someone can have a look at it and maybe include it in the official .conf.

Regards,
/Joakim (new on the list)