Re: [avrdude-dev] Updated patch for Linux sysfs GPIO programmer type

From: Peter Korsgaard
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Updated patch for Linux sysfs GPIO programmer type
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 23:45:51 +0100

 Radoslav> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Peter Korsgaard <address@hidden>
wrote:
 >> Thanks, looks fairly good. Notice that the URL you mention doesn't work:
 >>
 >> +the 74HC244. Have a look at http://kolev.info/avrdude-linuxgpio for a more
 >> +detailed tutorial about using this programmer type.

 Radoslav> By doesn't work do you mean the server's not responding or you get
 Radoslav> some error. You should see a page saying:

 Radoslav>  "Hello!

 Radoslav> Here you'll soon find a tutorial and example of how to connect an AVR
 Radoslav> microcontroller to the GPIO pins of an embedded Linux system and use
 Radoslav> avrdude with the linuxgpio programmer type to program it."

 Radoslav> I'm working on this while testing the patch.

I don't. I get:

Page not found
The requested page "/avrdude-linuxgpio" could not be found.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard