[avrdude-dev] Updated patch for Linux sysfs GPIO programmer type

From: Radoslav Kolev
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Updated patch for Linux sysfs GPIO programmer type
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:43:59 +0200

Hi Joerg,

I've been meaning to update the the GPIO programmer patch for some
time now, but in the end Richard Nauber beat me to it and fixed it to
apply cleanly to the current SVN.

I have made some changes to the updated version, like renaming the
programmer type from gpio to linuxgpio, so it's clear it's Linux
specific. Also, I've included the changes to the documentation (man
page, info page and NEWS file) as you requested some time ago.

Please, have a look at the attached preliminary version and let me
know if it fits the requirements to be included in the official
avrdude release. If there's anything which needs to be changed just
let me know.

I'll wait for your feedback, and do some testing and possibly minor cleanups.

After I have the final version of the patch I'll upload it to the
patch tracker and hopefully you can apply it to the current SVN.

Best regards,
Radoslav