Re: [avrdude-dev] Fwd: avrftdi

From: Ing. Daniel Rozsnyó
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Fwd: avrftdi
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:15:14 +0100

I think, that is not possible. It is not even possible to remap the signals to other pins, due to "hardware acceleration" by the MPSEE unit.

Could you solve the problem in the hardware, by using a single invertor gate (e.g. in SOT23-5 package) ?

BTW, which avr chip uses such a strange way of programming?

Daniel