[avrdude-dev] [patch #7538] Add support for AT89S52/51 MCS-51 MPUs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #7538] Add support for AT89S52/51 MCS-51 MPUs
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:06:32 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, patch #7538 (project avrdude):

> Where can I find the preamble in the patch tracker?

Just try submitting a new patch, and you'll see it.  (Don't
complete the procedure, just start it, pretending you were
submitting something new.)

>  Should I submit a patch containing further program
> internal documentation?

There is no document for internal stuff, so your patch should
include respective comments.

> Will the patch afterwards be applied to the avrdude source

I generally don't make promises about what is going to be
included in the next release (because I have to find the
respective spare-time), but if everything fits and is
documented, chances are good.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7538>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/